- Vision Matters 2016: Community Eye Health Day
- May 22, 2016 11:00 AM - 3:00 PM
- Shady Grove Adventist Hospital - Rockville
- Special Events
Vision Matters 2016
Community Eye Health Day
Join POB for a FREE special event, featuring resource exhibits, eye screenings and lectures!
Shady Grove Adventist Hospital
11 a.m. – Adult Vision Screenings, Eye Health Education Materials, Resource Exhibitors, Light Refreshments
1:30 p.m. – The Remarkable Retina
Michael M. Lai, M.D., Ph.D.
Celebrated Retina Specialist, Retina Group of Washington
Plus Q&A with:
Adriana Wiseman, O.D.
Low Vision Specialist
For more information and to register, call Debbie at JCCGW at 301-348-3760.
Co-sponsored by The Beacon Newspapers, JCCGW, Montgomery County Health and Human Services, POB, and Shady Grove Adventist Hospital.
- Shady Grove Adventist Hospital - WEBSITE
- 9901 Medical Center Drive