- Accessible Arts Programming at the Kennedy Center
- Oct 20, 2017 1:00 PM - 2:30 PM
- Charles E. Beatley, Jr. Central Library - Alexandria
- Low Vision Resource Group
Accessible Arts Programming at the Kennedy Center
Join special guest Jessica Swanson for a discussion about the variety of ways to enjoy programs at the John F. Kennedy Center for the Performing Arts. Free refreshments and parking. For more information and to register, call the library at (703) 746-1762.
- Charles E. Beatley, Jr. Central Library - WEBSITE
- 5005 Duke Street
POB partners with Charles E. Beatley, Jr. Central Library to hold a monthly Low Vision Resource Group that is free and open to the public.