- Diabetic Eye Disease Awareness Month
- Nov 14, 2017 11:00 AM - 12:45 PM
- MedStar Washington Hospital Center - Washington
- Low Vision Lunch and Learn
Diabetic Eye Disease Awareness Month
Join guest speaker Meghan Moroux, M.D., Washington National Eye Center Ophthalmology Resident, as we discuss diabetic eye disease, which refers to eye problems people with diabetes may have, including cataract, diabetic retinopathy, and glaucoma. The American Academy of Ophthalmology encourages those with diabetes to take proactive steps to protect their vision. To register and reserve a complimentary light lunch, call (202) 234-1010.
- MedStar Washington Hospital Center - WEBSITE
- 110 Irving Street NW
POB partners with Washington National Eye Center at MedStar Washington Hospital Center to hold a monthly Low Vision Group meeting that is free and open to the public.
Meetings are held at the Eye Center Conference Room, Suite 1A-19