- Better Light for Better Sight
- Nov 30, 2017 1:00 PM - 2:30 PM
- Prevention of Blindness Society of Metropolitan Wa - Washington
- POB Signature Share Group
Speaker: Belinda Weinberg, O.D., Low Vision Specialist
Join Dr. Weinberg for an informative discussion about assistive lighting solutions for "better" sight. Lighting takes on added importance for everyone as they grow older. Even normal healthy eyes generally require twice as much illumination at age 50 as they did at 25.
To register, call (202) 234-1010.
- Prevention of Blindness Society of Metropolitan Wa - WEBSITE
- 233 Massachusetts Ave NE
The Prevention of Blindness Society of Metropolitan Washington Headquarters are located just two blocks from Union Station (Metro: Red Line), at the intersection of Massachusetts Ave NE and 3rd Street NE. Meetings are held on the second floor (elevator is available) in the Community Lecture Hall. For more information, call (202) 234-1010.