- Finding Low Vision Resources
- Mar 15, 2018 12:30 PM - 1:30 PM
- Prevention of Blindness Society of Metropolitan Wa - Washington
- POB Signature Share Group
Speaker: Belinda Weinberg, O.D., Low Vision Specialist
Do not miss this opportunity to learn how you can access free and low-cost community resources to help you live most independently, including federal, state, and local programs.
To register, call (202) 234-1010.
- Prevention of Blindness Society of Metropolitan Wa - WEBSITE
- 233 Massachusetts Ave NE
The Prevention of Blindness Society of Metropolitan Washington Headquarters are located just two blocks from Union Station (Metro: Red Line), at the intersection of Massachusetts Ave NE and 3rd Street NE. Meetings are held on the second floor (elevator is available) in the Community Lecture Hall. For more information, call (202) 234-1010.