- Diabetes: una problema para toda la familia
- May 07, 2018 9:45 AM - 10:15 AM
- Bohrer Park Activity Center - Gaithersburg
- Glaucoma Screenings and Education
Speaker: Adriana Wiseman, O.D., Low Vision Specialist
Currently, more than one million Latinos have diagnosed diabetic eye disease, and the number is expected to rise to five million by 2050. Attend this sight-saving seminar and learn how to lessen the impact of diabetic eye disease.
- Bohrer Park Activity Center - WEBSITE
- 506 S Frederick Ave
The Activity Center at Bohrer Park at Summit Hall Farm is home to Gaithersburg’s Department of Parks, Recreation and Culture. The facility houses a fitness center, gymnasium space, meeting rooms, locker rooms, and vending machines. Also on the property are expansive picnic pavilions, a fishing pond, and the City’s outdoor Water Park, Skate Park and Miniature Golf Course.