- Free Glaucoma Screenings
- Sep 16, 2018 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM
- Prevention of Blindness Society of Metropolitan Wa - Washington
- Special Events
Free Glaucoma Screenings
Come get screened!
Sunday, September 16, 2018, 12 - 5 p.m.
Monday, September 17, 2018, 3 - 7 p.m.
Monday, September 18, 2018, 3 - 7 p.m.
Volunteer eye doctors on-site!
- Glaucoma can result in vision loss and blindness.
- Prevalence of glaucoma in DC is among the highest in the nation!
- With early treatment, you can often protect your eyes against serious vision loss.
Anyone can develop glaucoma. Those at higher risk include:
- African Americans over age 40
- Everyone over age 60, especially Hispanics
- People with a family history of glaucoma
- Those with other health conditions, such as diabetes
For more information, call (202) 234-1010.
- Prevention of Blindness Society of Metropolitan Wa - WEBSITE
- 233 Massachusetts Ave NE
The Prevention of Blindness Society of Metropolitan Washington Headquarters are located just two blocks from Union Station (Metro: Red Line), at the intersection of Massachusetts Ave NE and 3rd Street NE. Meetings are held on the second floor (elevator is available) in the Community Lecture Hall. For more information, call (202) 234-1010.