- Age-related Macular Degeneration Awareness Month
- Feb 12, 2019 11:00 AM - 12:45 PM
- MedStar Washington Hospital Center - Washington
- Low Vision Resource Group
Guest Speaker: Kelsey Durbin, MD, Washington National Eye Center Ophthalmology Resident Age-related Macular Degeneration (AMD) is the leading cause of blindness among older Americans, but new treatments have dramatically changed the course of this disease over the last 10 years, making AMD more manageable than ever before. Join Dr. Durbin to learn what you can do to protect your vision!
- MedStar Washington Hospital Center - WEBSITE
- 110 Irving Street NW
POB partners with Washington National Eye Center at MedStar Washington Hospital Center to hold a monthly Low Vision Group meeting that is free and open to the public.
Meetings are held at the Eye Center Conference Room, Suite 1A-19