- More Ways to Read Books
- Feb 20, 2019 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM
- The Virginian Retirement Community - Fairfax
- Vision Support Group
The Virginian Retirement Community will hold a monthly Vision Support Group that is free and open to the public. If you can no longer read normal print, join us to learn how to read books using:
1. the CCTV in the Library at The Virginian
2. Large Print books in the Library
3. Enhanced on iPad or Kindle (bring yours!)
Guest speakers Jamie Roldan, Christine Huang, and Sandy Neuzil. For more information, call Sandy at (703) 989-1821. Meet in the Library on level B1.
- The Virginian Retirement Community - WEBSITE
- 9229 Arlington Blvd
POB partners with The Virginian Retirement Community to hold a monthly Vision Support Group meeting that is free and open to the public. Meetings are held in Room 402.