- Using Your Cell Phone (and More) with Low Vision
- Mar 18, 2019 1:00 PM - 2:30 PM
- Prevention of Blindness Society of Metropolitan Wa - Washington
- POB Signature Share Group
Speaker: Patrick Timony, Adaptive Technology Librarian, DC Public Library
Join us for a discussion about how to make technology, such as cell phones, adaptive for people with low vision. Bring your questions (and devices)! To register, call (202) 234-1010.
- Prevention of Blindness Society of Metropolitan Wa - WEBSITE
- 233 Massachusetts Ave NE
The Prevention of Blindness Society of Metropolitan Washington Headquarters are located just two blocks from Union Station (Metro: Red Line), at the intersection of Massachusetts Ave NE and 3rd Street NE. Meetings are held on the second floor (elevator is available) in the Community Lecture Hall. For more information, call (202) 234-1010.