- DC Assistive Technology Program
- Mar 21, 2019 12:30 PM - 1:30 PM
- Prevention of Blindness Society of Metropolitan Wa - Washington
- POB Signature Share Group
Guest Speaker: Alicia Johns, Assistive Technology Program and Resource Center DC (ATPDC)
Join us as Alicia showcases assistive technology devices and discusses services that help increase independence for people with all sorts of disabilities, including low vision! To register, call (202) 234-1010.
- Prevention of Blindness Society of Metropolitan Wa - WEBSITE
- 233 Massachusetts Ave NE
The Prevention of Blindness Society of Metropolitan Washington Headquarters are located just two blocks from Union Station (Metro: Red Line), at the intersection of Massachusetts Ave NE and 3rd Street NE. Meetings are held on the second floor (elevator is available) in the Community Lecture Hall. For more information, call (202) 234-1010.